When in the States roadtrips are one of my favorite things to do. I have been to America many times since I was a little child and I always remember the long drives that were at the same time so inspiring. So this time we decided to visit San Fran for the first time! Passing the beautiful countrysides we had the best time jamming our way to the city.
For those who come to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you come to San Francisco
Summertime will be a love-in there
We stayed at the amazing Clift Hotel. I mean did you see the view? Do I have to say more? Suite life at its best! 🙌🏼
It was indeed magical waking up to the amazing skyline views from our comfy bed.
The Clift Hotel perfectly captures the spirit of San Francisco – glamorous with distinctly modern energy and design, while maintaining its essence as a boutique luxury hotel. The entire hotel was designed by Philippe Starck and features a soaring lobby with one of the most eclectic furniture collections in all of California, including chairs from Ray and Charles Eames, a coffee table by Salvador Dali, and a surreal stool by Roberto Matta (inspired by René Margritte). A must for interior and design lovers! The legendary Redwood Room bar, paneled with the wood of a single Redwood tree, is accented with digital art and the buzz of an elite San Francisco crowd. To get the full experience you should have 2-3 drinks there and just look at the walls once you feel a little tipsy 😉 Definitely worth trying! 🍸 🍾
The hotel is located steps from Union Square and the Financial District, and close to Moscone Convention Center, Nob Hill, Fisherman’s Wharf, Embarcadero, Telegraph Hill, Coit Tower and the Golden Gate Bridge and of course all the stores your shopaholic heart could dream of!
My personal San Francisco highlight was actually at the Clift. They have a terrace on the top floor with stunning skyline views. Almost Empire State Building feels – and no fence 😍 We will never forget this San Fran trip! Thanks to the Clift team for making this experience unforgettable.
And there is even more! For those of you with a little extra pocket money the Clift offers the FOMO No Mo’ Package, which is the most spectacular guest indulgence they have ever offered. Are you ready for this?
The odyssey includes:
- Two-night stay in Clift’s Private Apartment
- Early Check-in at 11am; Late Hangover Check-out at 4 pm
- Champagne Breakfast in Bed for two both mornings (pick anything you want from the menu)
- Raid the minibar… it’s all yours!
- 24-hour use of a Lamborghini or Ferrari with Valet Parking
- Private Helicopter tour of the city for two
And for all the hangover movie fans listen to this:
- Three-hour Private Party for 20 in Apartment
- Customized food selections: Personalized menus executed by Executive Chef Dawn, in collaboration with main guest’s preferences
- Open Premium Bar: Personal Mixologist to create unique and classic Redwood Room cocktails for the party
- Silent Disco curated by a favorite Clift DJ
- Private photographer to capture the moments
I’m definitely down for this! Who wants to join us for the private party? 😉
Check out their site for more information: